Metalworks has developed an Arena Rake for use in Australian conditions for maintaining dressage rings, baseball diamonds and other purposes requiring a smooth area for working or playing.
The Arena Rake;
• Produces optimum riding surface
• Has a left or right hand adjustable side grader
• Removes sand build up from arena edge
• Fully height adjustable for easy transportation
• Has independent height adjustable comb and finger (tine) depth settings
• Is able to be pre-set for your height settings
• Multiple hitch options (advise when ordering)
• Sturdy powder coated steel frames
• Has a Comb width of 1500mm (Standard), other sizes in 1800mm and 2400mm (made to order).
The Arena Rake can be powdercoated in a variety of colours to match your individual requirements. Standard colour is orange (as shown).
Metalworks supports the Australian manufacturing and laser cutting industry and believes in using Australian products. Supporting Australia and Australian families.
This product is Australian made and manufactured.
Metalworks can also design and supply to your individual requirements, please contact us for more information.